Every year, homeowners suffer serious losses from fire, theft, and natural disasters. To protect against extensive financial loss, wise homeowners should have an up-to-date insurance policy that adequately covers both home and possessions. Take a moment to read the information on my website and find out everything you need to know about homeowners insurance policies. If you don't like to read, you can also contact me for more information.
It is very important to choose the right homeowners insurance policy. A well designed plan can protect a homeowner from losses if the home is burglarized, vandalized, or if there is a fire or natural disaster. Moreover, homeowners insurance protects personal belongings and protects the homeowner against lawsuits if someone is injured while on the property.
No, we offer the valuable, rare, full replacement cost home owners insurance policy like Dave Ramsey teaches. I do have policies that will cover mold as well. Don't accept anything less than the best for your greatest asset (i.e. your home). Our homeowners insurance can cover almost all your home insurance exposures, close dangerous coverage gaps and trim costly overlaps. So if you're looking for the best value, look into all the advantages of our homeowners insurance policies. You can count on our policies to feature the best built-in cost-saving opportunities.
Some of the discounts that you may qualify for are as follows:
- mature retirees credit
- new home discount
- protective devices credit
- limited access credit
- account credit
When you purchase one of our homeowners insurance policies from one of our carriers, you'll find yourself well-insulated from a variety of risks. Our basic policy will protect your home, any related structures (like your garage) and your household contents from an array of losses, including those caused by:
- Theft or vandalism
- Vehicles or falling objects
- Windstorm, hail and hurricane
- Fire, lightning, explosions and smoke
- Frozen plumbing or heating systems
- Building collapse
- Riot and civil commotion
Also built into your policy are numerous other valuable coverages, including those described below. The coverages listed may vary dependent on each insurance companies guidelines. The following is an example of what a policy may contain.
- Additional living expenses and rental value (for covered losses)- If a loss covered by your policy ever forces you to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired or rebuilt, you policy will pay for normal living expenses you incur as a result of living elsewhere. If you regularly rent any area of your home, your policy will also reimburse you for that lost income.
- Personal and Legal Liability Insurance- If you, a family member or your pets become legally responsible for accidental bodily injury or death on your premises or elsewhere, your policy will protect you from related liability claims. (Does not include automobile or business liability.)
- Medical Payments- Your policy will also cover actual medical expenses for accidental injury to others(except your household residents) caused by you, family members or your pets- on your premises or elsewhere- regardless of legal liability.
- Attractive Additions- We can help you customize your policy to include just the options you need.
- Full Replacement Cost of Contents- With this extra protection, you'll be able to replace damaged or stolen household items at today's retail prices, regardless of their original cost (up to your policy limit).
- Personal Computer Endorsement- For just pennies a day, you can purchase thousands of dollars of coverage for your computer hardware, software and data. Whether you computer is at home, at work or on the road, this endorsement will protect you from: -electromagnetic damage caused by blackouts or power surges. -damage resulting from head crashes - even accidental erasure of software or data
- Residential Glass Coverage- If you choose this valuable option, all the glass in your residence will be covered on a blanket basis up to $100 or a selected basis up to limits you specify.
- Personal Injury Coverage- You'll rest easier knowing you have this liability coverage that protects you against personal injury to other, including invasion of privacy or libel.
- Valuable Items, Watercraft, an Trailers- If you own any boats or trailers, valuable jewelry, watches, silver, gold ware, furs or guns, you'll want to ask us about additional protection for these items.
- Flood Damage- Although flood damage is not included in any standard homeowners policy, we can offer you special flood insurance programs
In evaluating homeowners policies, service is extremely important. Our policies come with a special customer service program with a toll free 800 number for customer service support that you deserve.
Seth Thomasson has been an Insurance elp since 2002